Thursday, September 17, 2009

WEEK 2

So the Ravens so far are pretty injury free and look to be in good health for the upcoming game in San Diego. Chargers linebacker and former University of Maryland star Shaun Merriman was talking saying he's 100% ready.
I like the Ravens chances in this game because the Chargers are coming off a short week and they got pretty beat up against Oakland last week. But the Chargers are not a team to look past. They can rack up 300 passing yards on any team. Let's hope our secondary can step it up this week. My prediction is 24-21 Ravens. This will be a very physical game.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. The Ravens are a great team, but I hate to break it to you that you have another Steelers fan here :)

    I'm not from Pittsburgh but have followed them since I was about 7- they are my team :)

    I always look forward to the matchups between these teams since they are both powerhouses imo. May the best team win when it comes up!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh Steeler fans are everywhere. Every class I've had either has a lot of Steeler fans or my teacher ends up being a fan. My girlfriend and her family are also Steeler crazy. We're thinking about going to Pittsburgh in December for the Ravens vs Steeler matchup.

    I thought last year all 3 games between us could've gone either way. I still don't agree with Santonio Holmes' catch in Baltimore. But in the end the better team won. This year will be different though. I think our new passing offense will catch a lot of people off guard and our defense will still suffocate opponents.

    Eagles fan-
    I have no beef with the Eagles. Picking up Michael Vick is looking like a smart decision right now if Mcnabb is really hurt. Though Mcnabb has always been the better QB i think. As long as you guys beat the Redskins I'll be happy with your team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was an exciting game--especially at the end. But Ray Lewis got the job done, as usual. Even though I'm a Steelers fan, I had to root for the Ravens this time. My husband is a Raiders fan, and I can't stand Phillip Rivers or Norv Turner, so I was happy to see the Chargers go down!

    ReplyDelete