Tuesday, September 8, 2009

53 man roster

I was happy to see the backups come out and shine against Atlanta last week. Happier to see us go 4-0 in the preseason. The 53 man roster is set and I was kind of surprised by some moves. I was disappointed to see Justin Harper really fall in the preseason. He had such a good camp and we need a WR of his kind. This year is going to be a special one. Week 1 is just days away.
I'm really excited for Thursdays game between the Steelers and Titans. Two of the top teams in the AFC battling it out early should give some good perspective on how we'll fair.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Can you believe Frank Walker made the team?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh I know. It's scary to think about how great our defense is, and how easily Frank Walker could destroy it. God I hope he steps up his game

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tonight's game should be a good one--the Titans were tough last year, but I think the Steelers will take it. Of course, I may be biased...

    Good luck Sunday against the Chiefs, not that you'll need it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Play like a Raven means turn down the opening game of the season

    ReplyDelete