Thursday, September 3, 2009

Ravens Vs. Falcons

Tonight marks the final game of the pre-season and although our starters won't be out there long at all, I'm still excited to see Joe Flacco vs Matt Ryan. We'll see who takes the heat better: Joe Cool or Matty Ice. What I'll really be looking for is if WR Justin Harper can step up and give the Ravens some security at WR, as well as the kicking competition between Steve Hauschka and Graham Gano. Tonight could determine if Matt Stover gets a phone call anytime soon. Overall I think the Ravens win this game and go into the regular season with a 4-0 preseason record for the first time since the 2000 super bowl team.
Then again...the Lions were 4-0 in preseason last year too... :/
Go Ravens!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Who do you hate more...Yankees, Duke or Steelers. I'd go with the Yankees but I'm from a different generation.

    I played football with Mike Locksley at Towson back in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd definitely have to go with the Yankees. I hate everything they stand for. They're single handedly destroying baseball. Then I'd go Red Sox. I hate their fans. They have the biggest bandwagon fan base I've seen. For football I'd say I hate the steelers most, but I kinda root for them when they play the Colts. My dad taught me to be a real Colt hater.
    Oh wow thats awesome. Its too bad NM got whooped on saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, they did it--perfect preseason, as you predicted. Looks like Hauschka's got the job...

    ReplyDelete