Thursday, November 19, 2009

Ravens vs. Indy

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


After an interesting performance put out by the ravens last week against Cleveland, the ravens go from playing the worst team in football to the best team. The Indianapolis kolts come to town with a 9-0 record. The last time we played Indy they killed the Ravens 34-3.

Now I refuse to acknowledge the indianapolis team as the "colts" because the real Colts belonged to Baltimore. My dad grew up a diehard colts fan and facing Indy always gets my blood boiling. If there is one game I want the ravens to win this year it's this one.

Peyton manning has always had a field day against the ravens and this year looks to be the same. Our secondary is plain awful and he'll probably rack up a lot of yards. I really hope coach John harbaugh can give the team a talk about how important this game is to the fans. I want the ravens to have the same emotion as the fans.

My prediction To this game will be my most biased yet because I hate Indy. In the end, johnny unitas will always be considered the greatest qb of all time. Because of this the ravens win a close one.

Ravens: 19(unitas)
Indy: 18(manning)

1 comment:

  1. In a week of crazy upsets, this unfortunately wasn't one of them. The Ravens put up a good fight though. I hope Ray Lewis is going to be okay...

    ReplyDelete